Pre-Wedding | Wedding VIDEO in Perth (COST $880.00)
This is very uncommon in Australia. Our wedding videographer in Perth basically catches up with the bride and groom before their wedding day. We give them time to maybe prepare 2 minutes for a recording session. We use the voice over to create a short film of the two of you. You can decide the approach you would like.
- How you met?
- Where did you meet for the first time?
- What was your first impression of the woman or man of your dreams?
- Who made the first move?
- How long have you dated?
- Who said I love you first?
- Where was the most memorable holiday together and why?
- How did he or she (Brides these days are faster than grooms!) propose and where?
- How did you decide on your wedding day?
The other option is to create a magical pre-wedding DVD of the bride and groom, for example walking on the beach. We use the voice over of the bride and groom to create a personal touch. You can use this opportunity to thank your guests who have come from all corners of the earth to be there on your wedding day.